Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Obsession Overload


Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh..

We met again in this so simple blog.
How are you guys?
Me?
Alhamdulillah... :-)

Interest and obsession as far as I recall, somehow interrelated. You start with interest, then it will 
become an obsession.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

There are obsessions which are normal to us but there are also obsessions that, urm, we don't
expect to encounter. 

These pictures explain to me a definition of an obsession. A normal one.
Theme: Transformers.









Lastly, the owner of the car, is this guy...

 




Suffixes thought: Hehehe.. I'm just bluffing. No way I could afford that kind of obsession.
                              I'll just stick with the action figure. So, don't worry Miss A.  ;-)

No comments: