Thursday, September 19, 2013

Outside my comfort zone..


Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh...
Hi guys.


It has been few weeks of workloads and life.
I admit it, it is a bit kind of different from the previous stage in my life.

Maybe it is a small step to some of you.
But to me, it is a big step. 

Yep, way far out of my comfort zone.

Why far away?
I just want to challenge myself and test to my limit. 
I just want to see the world outside my world..

New places, new things to learn, new comrades.
New obstacles and new challenges.

I may be not a very successful guy.
But one thing for sure,

I'm am no more the shy and coward guy that I used to be. ;-)





suffixes thought: Miss A, thank you for you support and encouragement.

1 comment:

Ayuni said...

Thank you to Allah SWT...