Monday, April 29, 2013

A trip to PWTC: International Book Fair 2013


Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh...

Long silent from me.. :-) Hope you guys and girls out there in a pink of health.


Recently, we went to PWTC to attend a book fair, Pesta Buku Antarabangsa 2013 which was held there until 5 May 2013. It was a very exciting experience. With so many people went there, the booths, the books. You can find any genre of books there for sure and some of them are in special offer prices. 

Me? Couldn't manage to grab a book due to the crowd. Even the international books section in floor above that I expect lesser people, was also crowded with English written book fans.

But wait, the main reason for me to go there is not only for the books, but to meet and greet my favourite author, Ramlee Awang Murshid. Alhamdulillah, I managed to get his signature and a picture with him. Two words comes out in my mind to describe him, simple and sporting.


We checked out there around 2 p.m due to the non-stop coming of the crowd. Families and school students.. Whooa.. A lot of them..

Aha, wait shafiq, we? Hehehe. Yes, I did mentioned we. Actually, there were both of us. Me and my miss A.. ;-)  I did expect she would go there but I purposely didn't tell her that I go too. Hehehe.. Element of surprise was used here. ;-) It's been quite a time since our last date. She's been busy working there while I'm still here. 


Suffixes thought: It was a great experience, meeting my favourite writer and spending time together with her...