Friday, January 4, 2013

Rurouni Kenshin: The movie


Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh and good day everyone. :-)


In the middle of this examination week, I still have the time to download and watch my favourite cartoon, Samurai X or Rurouni Kenshin.

Cartoon version? Manga version? Already digested. Hehehe.

BUT,.

This one, is a movie, which is real life action Rurouni Kenshin.  

From comic, adapted into movie.



Wow! How long I have waited for this! :-)

As a fan of this cartoon, personally I would rate this movie 8/10
Why?

The settings, the characters and their background are all exactly as the comic.
The fact that it is a Japanese production's artwork, yeah, the details are excellent!
Just the storyline is a bit differ from the comic, but still, the main scenes from the comic are included and the dialogues also are taken from the comic. 
Just one thing I really missed in this movie, Battoujutsu VS Gatotsu!

Overall, I enjoyed the movie! :-)

Reference: http://asianwiki.com/Rurouni_Kenshin

6 comments:

F. said...

oh peminat cartoon Samurai X or Rurouni Kenshin rupe nyer :P

Ayuni said...

pelakon dier x best....

IntaNBerliaN said...

wah, mesti best ni.. siap 8/10 lagi.. :-)

*akak duk kat amanjaya.. :-)

Bunda_nora said...

salam ukhuwah dari bunda

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the good
information you have here on this post. I will probably be coming again to your blog for more soon.


Take a look at my webpage - stemcellresearchfacts.org

Anonymous said...

Good day! I simply wish to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you might have right here on
this post. I will probably be coming back to your blog for more soon.


My homepage :: exo showcase seoul full