Saturday, October 6, 2012

A long rest...


Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh...


After a long rest, Alhamdulillah, I have the will to blog again.. :-)
Now, I'm in new semester and aiming for new target. 

Ready, aim, fire! 


Still meeting my old classmates but with different perspectives and views..
Each one of us seem had learnt something from our internships. 
While for me...yup! 
There are something I've learnt. :-)



Suffixes thought: Be positive, and never give up on problems! :-)



7 comments:

Ayuni said...

yes, I believe you can....

kindergartenlibrary said...

u can do it ! ^^

IntaNBerliaN said...

yap, be positive..!!

Unknown said...

wah dah internship ye. good luck for the new semester!!

Unknown said...

TQ for your wish on behalf of my convo

Unknown said...

alo apa khabar?
anyway,all the best bro!!
bagus...pikirla positif! sentiasa!ekekek

whitecappuccino said...

ai shafiq! welcome back!