Saturday, July 9, 2011

Politics..hmm

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh..

Today, we Malaysian were shocked and stunned by what by some certain groups of people claiming that their gathering and marching is as an act of reforming our election process. I bet everybody knew this incident because of it had been a widespread news. I also bet have their own opinion  on this incident. 
Just few advice from me. Malaysian citizen,please look back at our history, history of Tanah Melayu, learn and adapt it. Appreciate what we have achieved now which is the independence and peace. Then, don't make an any early assumption to what you hear, what you see and what you listen. Analyze and understand them first. 
 I really not into this politics..hate them..(sigh)

To end my blabbering tonight, I enclosed with this video. Watch it and analyze it first. :-)


Who beats who? :-)

No comments: