Sunday, May 1, 2011

All is well...

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh..
First of all, I would like to thank you those who have been commenting to my blog..:-)
As for the previous entry, I've never expect that such a warm responses and comments from all of you..
Insyallah, I will try to improve my blog and my writing.
It's already a while since my first and second paper.
A lot of incidents occurs around me.
One of it is  my room's main lamp is somehow not working properly. It just blinking, blinking and blinking. Like a disco lamp. Makes me dizzy. Aiyo..
It started to blinking on last Thursday's night and we need to wait until tomorrow to report it to the Pejabat Asrama because of holidays.
But then, this will not halt me and my roommate's spirit to study for our Morphology and Syntax paper tomorrow.
Insyaallah, all is well. :-)  

P/S : I very interested and fond of this sentence spoken by Aamir Khan in the movie he acted in which is entitled the 3 Idiots.



9 comments:

Akmall Razlan said...

this is better...i like this

Ayuni said...

x pyh report, lantak je lampu tu...

Unknown said...

disco in exam mood.surely bengang right.

Anonymous said...

Thank you ! ;)

Unknown said...

nama shafiq dimention

http://kringg.blogspot.com/2011/05/tahniah-follower-ke-1111-akmall-razlan.html

whitecappuccino said...

boleh headache kalau lampu cam lampu disco!

Karen Monica said...

that is part of 'dugaan' before the exam...anyway good luck to you :)

padlie said...

al iz well
al is well

nothing is impossible.. good luck!

eqbalzack said...

all the best syafiq...