Friday, April 15, 2011

My favourite singer..

Assalamualaikum and a very good day to all of you..
I hope you guys in a healthy mood. :-)
This Friday morning, I had a really good sleep. Hehe.
After a brunch (breakfast + lunch) with miss A,  I just remembered one of my favourite singer and this video clip was among the first his video clip I manage to collect .. 
I'm sorry, I am a 20+ teenager, exposed to all new type of songs but I prefer to listen to retro songs and oldies songs. Weird isn't it? Hehe.
Care to share with me? :-)
Let's watch together.




p/s: This song I dedicated to my miss A. ;-)

5 comments:

padlie said...

Best lagu ni :)
hilang x berganti..

Shafiq said...

uiks, cepat betul padlie komen! Hehe. Memang best lagu ni. :-)

whitecappuccino said...

I listen to all kinds of songs..

Karen Monica said...

i love this kind of songs :)

Ayuni said...

hikhik, same with me....