Sunday, March 13, 2011

An EEP Language Camp..

                                                                 Assalamualaikum..
Hi to all bloggers. I hope all of you in a pink of health. :-) I'm back at the hostel and quite tired today. I have just finished an EEP Language Camp. (EEP stands for English Enhancement Program). This language camp was held at Merang Suria Beach Resort, in Setiu, Terengganu. This program went for 3 days and 2 night. I went there not as participant but as the facilitators. ;-) There were 20 of us and the participants were 68 of them. There are quite a lot of activities were organized in this camp. Some of them are Treasure Hunt, Who Am I, Hot Seat, Origami and many more. :-) For sure, we need to speak English throughout this camp. :-) This program ended very well and the participants enjoyed it very well too! Most of them can speak English, but lack in confidence and practice. What can I conclude is, this camp is fun and interesting! :-)


6 comments:

ewanrani said...

ewanrani datang sini lepak2 tgk entries shafiq yang best2...hehe

whitecappuccino said...

glad that you enjoyed the camp..

Ina said...

wah..bestnye camp ni..budak-budak ke participant nyer?

Nadhirah Ahmad said...

where's my pic. lol

Shafiq said...

ewanrani: terima kasih. Blog saya ringkas je.
wc: yes. :-)
ina: Taklah. Peserta kebanyakannya pelajar UniSZA jugak. :-)
nadhirah: when you was around, I don't bring my camera with me. Sorry.Hehe.

padlie said...

bestnye camp..
teringat kursus induksi hehe

Entry terbaru padlie: Supermoon: Yang patut kita tahu