Thursday, February 3, 2011

A quiet and no lonely day..

Assalamualaikum.. Hi bloggers. Today i'm back at the hostel. Kind a bit sorry to my family. We didn't have much time together to spend. Actually this morning I was supposed to attend an event, but then, few things pop out last minute, I had to cancel the trip. It was kind of regret because I come early to the hostel just to attend this event. :-( What a pity! By the way, I'm not lonely anymore in my room because I have my roomate, Jeffrey. He is a Sarawakian, just like Squall. Jeffrey is a Malay-Iban mix. He is quite handsome, little bit cheerful and an understanding friend. I'm happy having he as my roomate. :-)

           Jeffrey and me, during a long, boring, sleepy class.... Hehe

3 comments:

Ayuni said...

had to cancel the trip? duh...

Shafiq said...

:-)

whitecappuccino said...

Pity you..at least, you got company..